Regulatory Agencies may be able to help

Better Business Bureau US and Canada This is ony for vendors and the management company that do work in the HOA or Condo and on your home or yard. Do not contact the BBB about the board or attorney misdeeds. Can the BBB do anything? Absolutely nothing. Why file? Although the BBB does not have authority to take legal action against anyone, it can refer cases to law enforcement and you can alert others. NOTE: Find your local office from this site to file a complaint.
National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse US and Canada. You can find local help on this page. NCPEA is an association of researchers, practitioners, educators, and advocates dedicated to protecting the safety, security, and dignity of America's most vulnerable citizens. Generally you would approach this as the illegal or improper use of an older person's funds, property, or resources. Many seniors do not realize the value of their assets (particularly homes that have appreciated markedly) and unscrupulous boards, attorneys, and management companies target them for vilolations so they can foreclose on a fully paid for home.
HUD This is a National program but they work on the local level. Federal law prohibits housing discrimination based on your race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status, or disability. You can file a complaint online.

Consumer Protection
Use State Consumer Protection too.
If the collection practices, interest rates or fines violate any consumer laws--federal or state, you have a really strong ally in the FTC and state consumer agencies. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), which prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices to collect from you.You use the Federal agency if the debt collectors or management company is located in more than state and you use your state law if they only do business in your state. You can file complaints with the FTC under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Attorneys General Each state has their own professional licensing board. Attorney Generals are charged with upholding the law, protecting its citizens and enforcing equal acces to the law. Unfortuantely most of them will tell you that HOA and Condo disputes are "civil" matters. You probably won't get far by reporting corporate vioations of the law in most states--but there are three states that specifically, by statute, charge their attorney general to investigate association complaints and that is California, Maryland, and Indiana.
State Licensing Boards Each state has their own professional licensing board. States have different licensing requirements for those who deal in real estate. Our manager was a licensed broker and we could have filed a complaint with the real estate commission about his mismanagement of our association. Check all the vendors (mangers, real estate personnel, contractors) to see if they must have a license and then check to see if they are violating anything required of them. If so, file a complaint with that department.
National Association of Bar Council US and Canada

Each State has it own BAR
This is an avenue that many don't want to take because the attorney working for the association might then have it out for you. In addition, state bars don't usually do anything but protect their attorneys. However, if the violations are particularly egregious, this may be a viable option. At some point, lawyers are going to have to stand up to their own who are immoral and unethical.
EPA National Federal Regulations Federal regulations cover a lot of environmental issues such as spraying with certain chemcials, hazardous building materials or burning of trash. Some HOA issues are covered by this. Many environmental programs have been delegated to other federal, tribal, state or local agencies and they have primary responsibility for them. Often, it is most appropriate to contact your local (city or county) or state environmental or health agency rather than EPA.

This Book from HOA Warrior Helps Explain Using Agencies